Friday, May 25, 2012

Project Updates

Just a quick update to let everyone know what I'm planning on working on.

I don't have a lot of time to write during the summer (as I'm busy working), but I'm planning on doing a few things when I have time.

Right now, the biggest priority is Operation Stirling, which I can't unveil much about until it's over.  Apart from that, I'm probably going to just focus on casual blogging for the most part.

Don't Shoot The Messenger has ended, and I'm working on a commentary for it (attached to this blogger account).  I've got several reflections and first impressions of series lined up (I'll be changing my post on B Gata H Kei to a "reflection" instead of a first impression), including Madoka Magica, Uttope!!, Mysterious Girlfriend X, The World Ends With You, and a few more.  Finally, I'm also going to try working on an in-depth academic look at The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.  I've gotten enough arguments with Zelda fans about how much better it is than Ocarina of Time, saying that I could write a dissertation on Majora's Mask, and figured that I may as well actually back up those claims.

Finally, I'll be doing some occasional writing for my other projects, so expect to hear more about those when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment